The warm weather has finally arrived, restrictions are easing and before we know it, our kids will have finished school for the summer break.
We know it’s been a challenge this year and much of last year to keep them both entertained and educated (even more so than usual) – so allow us to help out this summer!
We’ve got a full programme of fantastic fun and educational summer holiday courses to give them something to look forward to – AND we have both online and in-person course options so you can join from anywhere!
Why join one of our courses this summer?
- Courses run Monday to Friday: Courses run for 5-days helping give your kids something to look forward to every day while you work. The weekends can then be just for family summer fun – sunny picnics, ice-cream treats, and relaxing as a family.
- Choose from a range of fun topics: Your child can discover new passions while learning the latest technology – taught by inspiring expert tutors! Meet some of the tutors below.
- Join an interactive experience: Each course is taught in small class sizes from 10am to 3pm (live online), 9am to 5pm (juniors in-person), 10am to 4pm (teens in-person) each day with regular breaks.
- Meet new friends: Kids collaborate with new like-minded friends and can build new skills for school and will create a project to share with family and friends.
- Get inspired by industry experts: We even have some awesome inspiring tech entrepreneurs who will be checking in to make things extra interesting throughout the week at lunchtime.
Meet the inspiring tutors
We offer a collaborative learning experience run by tutors selected from leading academic universities across the UK. In addition to being carefully vetted, including DBS checks, they demonstrate subject expertise and a passion to help young people find their way into the tech industries. It’s their passion for discovery and innovation that makes our tutors such an important part of the experience.
What courses are running this summer?
Courses start weekly throughout June, July, and August 2021.
Location: Online (Join from anywhere!)
Dates: June, July & August
Time: 5 days, 10 am to 3 pm (with regular breaks)
New courses starting weekly
Dates: July & August
Time: 5 days, Monday to Friday
9 am to 5 pm (Juniors) and 10 am to 4 pm (Teens)
New courses starting weekly
About Fire Tech:
Fire Tech’s mission is to give young people the tools and inspiration to become the tech creators, makers, and leaders of the future. We have delivered over 80,000 learning experiences to young people across the world. Courses include Python & Java coding, AI, game design, and digital media production. Each workshop is designed to teach young people future skills such as design thinking, collaboration, and problem-solving. All of our programmes are taught by tech-savvy teachers from some of the UK’s leading universities.